Fast, predictable cosmetic improvements without having surgery.
BOTOX®/XEOMIN® is widely used these days for cosmetic improvement. It has been proven to remove lines and wrinkles, dropping years or even decades off someone’s appearance. It is also used for treating TMJ pain and discomfort. We can help increase your confidence and give you back that youthful, radiant smile.
What is BOTOX?
BOTOX is a liquid substance that can only be purchased and administered by a licensed professional. It is gently administered in the areas where there are wrinkles (such as the forehead, brows and around lips) to remove the unwanted signs of aging. The amount to be administered will be determined by your cosmetic dentist. The results generally last around 4-6 months, at which time the skin begins to revert back to its pre-treatment appearance.
When treating TMJ symptoms, BOTOX/XEOMIN is administered into the affected major chewing muscles, which allow them to relax and greatly decreases pain and discomfort. It can also be used for people who put major stress on their teeth, which leads to fracture of teeth and restorations.
What makes someone a candidate for BOTOX?
- Aged 25-70
- Visible wrinkles or interested in wrinkle prevention
- Headaches, tightness, history of clenching/grinding
- Shows too much gum tissue when they smile
- Excessive facial sweating
- Must understand that results are temporary and irreversible during the 4–6 month timeframe
- Wants to improve the cosmetic appearance of their face without having surgery
- Open with doctor about expectations and reasons for wanting the treatment
If you think you would be a good candidate for BOTOX/XEOMIN treatment in Lake Worth, Florida, please contact Palms Dental Care at 561-801-1044 for a consultation with our dentists.