Cosmetic dentistry is incorporated into everything we do at Palms Dental Care. We do offer all the procedures that one might consider cosmetic, such as veneers and whitening, however, we do make sure that all our procedures have the finest cosmetic result possible. Call our office at 561-801-1044 to learn more about cosmetic dentistry in Lake Worth, Florida, and schedule a visit with our dentists.
- BOTOX®: BOTOX is well known these days as a way to bring back a youthful appearance. We can remove those unwanted wrinkles from your forehead, eyebrows, nose and lips. The process is quick and easy, and you can just tell people you are going to the dentist! In addition to cosmetic purposes, BOTOX is also used to relieve patients of pain from clenching and grinding their teeth. Visit us for more information on this.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers, also known as laminates, are permanent cosmetic “coverings” for the front of teeth. With veneers, you can close spaces, brighten and whiten, and change the shape, length, contour and position of your teeth. Most patients think of famous people when they think of veneers, but veneers can be a great option for any adult. For most patients, this can be an excellent way to transform your smile in a permanent way in a relatively short period of time. We use our Signature Smile Design process to incorporate your concerns and desires to achieve an excellent result that will help make you proud to smile.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Aligner therapy is one of the best ways to improve a smile. This process can fix gaps, spaces, crowding, bite problems, wear problems, and the list goes on. It is very conservative and does not require permanently adjusting the teeth. Although, in some cases, doing Invisalign can be a great start to setting up the smile for veneers and other cosmetic options. As long as retainers are worn, this option can provide you with a lifelong improvement.
- Signature Smile Design: Similar to a smile makeover, our Signature Smile Design is used to develop a comprehensive treatment plan so you can get the most out of your smile. This service may include multiple treatments, including cosmetic and restorative treatments, to restore your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Our most commonly used whitening process is KöR Whitening. This process involves some at-home whitening with custom-made trays followed by an in-office personal whitening session to bring your brightness to its fullest potential. The results you find online will speak for themselves. Visit us to find out more about KöR Whitening.
- White Spot Removal: Many patients have small white “scars” on the front of their teeth. This can be a result of orthodontic treatment that took many years or from demineralization or plaque. Most people do not know it, but these can be reversed! It is a simple, proven and predictable process that does not require removing any tooth structure or adding any filling material or bonding. Ask about our micro-abrasion technique for removing white spots from your teeth.
While not purely cosmetic, these restorative treatments do have aesthetic aspects which play an important role in repairing your smile:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: With advances in today’s technology, we can make a digital scan and design of your teeth to make the shape, shade and contour of your new crown or bridge either closely match your old one or create a whole new ideal look. With our technologies in place, including iTero® digital scanning and SLR photography, the possibilities are endless.
- Teeth-in-a-Day: This process is the ultimate change for someone who is faced with losing their teeth. The transformation here is incredible. We can drop decades off your appearance with new cosmetic teeth and gum tissue. Each design is tailored to each individual patient to achieve the most optimal outcome. It is a very complicated and involves process that we have mastered and found ways to make it easy for you with a minimal number of visits. Schedule a consult today to find out more.