What can I expect at my emergency dental appointment?
If you experience a change in your oral health including pain, a damaged tooth, or even if something just doesn’t feel right, call us right away! We treat dental emergencies – often on the same day.
Emergency Dental Appointment
- You will be greeted with a friendly smile.
- We will have you fill out some basic health information, so we have a clear idea of your overall health and any medications you take.
- We will take an x-ray of the affected area to assist your dentist with diagnosis.
- We may perform other tests to determine what is going on with your teeth.
- Your dentist will diagnose your condition and recommend treatment.
- Your dentist will help you make a decision about your oral health that works well for you.
Dental emergency appointments focus on solving your current issue and stabilizing your condition. Once we complete palliative care, we will invite you to our office for a follow-up exam to complete treatment and to make sure that you don’t have any other dental conditions that may cause a problem in the future.
We know that dental emergencies can feel stressful, but we are here to help you get back on track with good oral health!