Holiday Smile Makeover Rules and Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. No Substitutes of Grand Prize. The “Grand Prize” of a “Smile Makeover” can not be substituted for cash value equivalency nor any other substitute value other than what is specifically defined as the “Grand Prize” within these contest rules
3. Eligibility. The Holiday Smile Makeover Contest is open to individuals 18 years or older at the time of entry and is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. This Contest is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Employees and agents of Palms Dental Care, the immediate family members there of, and any persons domiciled with such employees or agents, are not eligible.
4. Entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.) on December 8th, 2017. Individuals may enter this Contest by filling out the Official Entry Form. Each individual can enter their nominee only once. However, with the permission of the individual being entered, someone else may submit an entrant on their behalf to increase their odds (the entrant) of becoming a finalist. All of the entrant’s info must be correct in order to confirm the entrant’s identity. In addition, whoever is entering the information on behalf of the entrant must also leave their info so we can verify their identity as well. ANY TAMPERING DISCOVERED THROUGHOUT THE ENTRY PROCESS WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID ANY ENTRANT INVOLVED. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Palms Dental Care in its sole discretion, and Palms Dental Care reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. • Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the official registration page on the Holiday Smile Makeover Contest webpage on palmsdentalcare.com and access the Official Entry Form. Complete the Official Entry form by following the instructions on the website. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Palms Dental Care. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Palms Dental Care. • Palms Dental Care will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, "postdue," misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries for any reason, including but not limited to transmission or technical failures or malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software. All entries become the property of Palms Dental Care and no portion of the entry will be returned.
5. Prizes and Odds. One Grand Prize Winner will receive a “grand prize” of a "Holiday Smile Makeover package" and will be selected by a committee formed by Palms Dental Care from among the finalists chosen. Finalists will be announced on or about December 12th, 2017 based on the number of entries combined with Palms Dental Care’s sole discretion based on need. The one “Grand Prize” winner will be selected from the selected finalists. The Grand Prize Winner may receive one or more of the following services: restorative dentistry, periodontal therapy, endodontic therapy, implant dentistry, oral surgery or applicable services. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received plus the severity of need based on Palms Dental Care’s discretion. All finalists will receive a free comprehensive oral exam. If the finalist does not respond to our notification and/ or does not show up for the mandatory comprehensive oral exam within the selected timeframes then ALL prizes may be voided at the sole discretion of Palms Dental Care.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Finalists will be notified by phone and email between 12/12/2017 – 12/15/2017. If a finalist or potential winner does not respond to our notification and/ or is unable to complete the comprehensive oral exam at the office of Palms Dental Care within the period of 12/12/2017 – 12/19/2017, such potential winner will be disqualified. The Winner will be announced 12/22/2017.. Forfeiture of prize may result from any of the following: entrant: (1) fails to respond to a notification (with all requested information) and/ or complete the comprehensive oral exam within the required time; (2) is sent an email notification that is returned as undeliverable after three attempts; (3) fails to complete and return a required Liability Release and Publicity Release (and any other documents, if requested) within the required time; (4) is deemed ineligible or cannot be notified or contacted; (5) is unable to provide satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address (6) is not available to have procedures performed on the dates and times specified by Palms Dental Care; or (8) fails to respond to any other required time periods or is otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules; or (9) Palms Dental Care reserves the right to void any contestant entry solely based on their discretion. Winner will be solely responsible for all necessary travel and other expenses incurred in connection with accepting the treatment. Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability and Publicity Release which must be signed on the day of your comprehensive exam. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the committee. Palms Dental Care reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Palms Dental Care. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Palms Dental Care which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Palms Dental Care reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Palms Dental Care reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each entrant grants to Palms Dental Care an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrant's submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media now known or hereinafter developed (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. If his/her entry is selected as the winning entry, entrant will sign any additional license and release that Palms Dental Care may require to provide that Palms Dental Care, may use entrant-winner's name, biographical information, picture/photograph likeness (including before, during and after photographs) and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration to entrant-winner in connection with entrant-winner's use and acceptance of the prize.
9. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT PALMS DENTAL CARE AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
10. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Palms Dental Care, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. General Release. By entering the Contest, entrants release Palms Dental Care and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).